SHOULD EDUCATION BE BANNED ?

 Hello dear Education.

I would like to have a conversation.

I would like to know you

even though I abhor you.


Some say you're important

and you are an accomplishment.

I will make you understand

why I wish that you were banned.


Some students come to college for you

but some how end up ragging a few.

Any failure in study 

is considered a tragedy.


You are homicidal.

You make failures feel suicidal.

You divide the nation

on the basis of qualification.


Have you made this world a better place ?

Why does discrimination still exist on the basis of race?

It is such a pity

that yours is a limited availability.


You only serve the rich.

The poor you always ditch.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God is love

Holiness is a challenge