My City 😊😊😊

City, Oh my city!
It does look pretty.
But yet it is a pity
that the surroundings are dirty.
It is our duty.
To protect our city.
It's sensible to refrain from vanity.
Most people here are witty.
There lies a scarcity
at times of love and generosity.
You'll find more than one committee 
but absent is all accountability.
There is, however, a good quality
that in times of calamity
where there is an increase in casualty
among the people you'll find unity.
This is a place of complexity.
In it exists a varied ethnicity.
To be rich in the vicinity
is equal to gaining immortality.
Whatever it may be, It's the astounding sanity
that attracts me to Mumbai my city. 

- Christopher Britto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD EDUCATION BE BANNED ?

God is love

I don't know God