God loves you always

 My soul groans. My spirit is in pain.

For a long while in sin I did remain.

I didn't care about my Creator.

I listened only to the tempter.


From the cup of sin I had tasted.

All my virtues I had wasted.

I listened not to him who reigns above.

I paid no heed to the voice of my love.


My life ahead seemed miserable.

The sins I committed were terrible.

I didn't bother about the salvation of my soul.

Sin was to my being what to an eye is a mole.


All my goodness I did drain.

I allowed the evil one to reign.

My soul was in utter pain.

I had gone totally Insane.


Even though I was condemned by the accuser

I was loved and accept by God our Father. 



- Christopher Britto

Comments

  1. Beautiful!! Yes Jesus loves us so much and wants us to realise our sinful nature, repent and return to him so that we may not perish but have eternal life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome poetry. We always forget the creator who loves us unconditionally.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD EDUCATION BE BANNED ?

God is love

Holiness is a challenge